Friday, April 9, 2010

another row of plates


another row of plates, originally uploaded by wood & wool stool.

Yesterday I hung the plates from Intermezzo and another cute plate, still waiting for a prominent spot on the wall plates. Fifteen minutes, four new trust the white rabbit platehangers, a few nails and a ruler, was all I needed to clear this job.

A few seconds after I had hung the plates I was still holding my hands near like a safety net, in case it wasn't completely safe. Nothing happend so I guessed I could trust the white rabbit, as the brand name suggests.

The white rabbit from the Easter postcard in the card holder is another story...

10 comments:

  1. what a wonderful collection of plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looking!!! i like those plates on the wall. i just have a few in my kitchen... from rosenthal with the most important month of the family.

    have a nice day and weekend,
    yours dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this wall looks here, these plates are just a great accessory!!! Very nice blog, Ingrid! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect balance and composition! Lovely! C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh I love it!! I'll get to see it next week. Can't wait to have some you and me time again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very fresh and adorable plate display!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see my drawing in such a nice company! Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pleasing composition. The white rabbit sounds interesting!! I wonder if we get them here in South Africa?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love plates on a wall! I also love your blog. Just came across it through Poppytalk.
    Hello from Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete