Tuesday, August 30, 2022

oversized waistcoat knitting pattern - oversized gilet breipatroon

oversized waistcoat knitting pattern - oversized gilet breipatroon oversized waistcoat knitting pattern - oversized gilet breipatroon

The trend for autumn/winter are oversized waistcoats!

So I knitted one with striking shoulder detail and made a new knitting pattern for you.

The woolen waistcoat is a super stylish item for the upcoming season. You can simply mix it with anything.

Do you need this oversized waistcoat in your wardrobe?!

You can download the knitting pattern in my ETSY SHOP. This new pattern is available in English and Dutch version, with easy to follow description and many photos.

Easy-peasy!

For orders in the Netherlands you can also send me a DM through Instagram or email to info@woodwoolstool.com

PS: I made this oversized waistcoat for Pippa's birthday and because I like it so much, I am now working on a new one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment