Tuesday, September 4, 2012

villa augustus 5th anniversary book

Villa Augustus 2007 - 2012

The Villa Augustus 5th anniversary book "Queens of the secret garden" is a 'love song' to anyone who works or has worked in Villa Augustus.

Since the opening in June 2007, I'm enchanted by the place.
Back home they asked me how it was and I started to cry spontaneously for it was overwhelmingly beautiful.

In July 2007 I started my job at the hotel reception in the water tower and halfway I switched to the market.

Working at Villa Augustus is a pretty fine job or in Buddha's words;
"Joyful is the accumulation of good work."

The book (with a contribution of 20 artists who stayed in the Secret Garden room) expresses the VA atmosphere and experience superbly.

The makers Dorine de Vos & Andrea Piersma have made the perfect VA book and court-photographer Ries van Wendel de Joode has visualized VA, just the way it is.

There is a limited edition for sale.

So hurry to the market shop!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I can not believe it is just 5th year! Congrats! We all enjoyed our visit at Villa Augustus. Such a great place, beautiful with soul! And this place suits you perfectly! Hope, someday we will visit you again. Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that was really cool, having you in the market café :D Xx

      Delete
  2. having just discovered your flickr photos and now the place where you work, I have been blow away by the beauty that surrounds your life. I am quite envious but enchanted. Thank you for so much pleasure you have given to me.

    ReplyDelete