Wednesday, April 26, 2017

nothing beats handmade

handmade woodwoolstool beanie woodwoolstool harlequin herringbone pattern pineapple pillow pattern wood & wool harlequin blanket round & round wood & wool patchwork pillow wood & wool harlequin pillow woodwoolstool wood & wool boucherouite rug

A small selection of my handmade products, you can find in my E T S Y - S H O P.

Most items are related to interior; 'crochet beyond the granny square'.
I've been best friends with my hook for more than 10 years and I still love to crochet and design new items and patterns, after all those years.
It's a passion, a way to express my creativity and a way to relax.

Nothing beats handmade...

You can also find plenty of patterns in my handmade WOODWOOLSTOOL shop, if you prefer to make something yourself. (feel free to look around)

1 comment: