Wednesday, February 20, 2019

layout

woodwoolstool harlequin blanket atelier - harlequin blanket layout

On my studio floor: harlequins!

I'm working on a maternity gift project for my baby niece. I have a few months to finish the harlequin baby blanket, so no rush to put it together. I will first define a layout and then start slowly to make the parts into a blanket.

Making a babyblanket is so much fun! All harlequins are simple small projects and when you just make one or a few a day, you finally have enough harlequins to make a unique blanket.

I've been working on a brightly colored version with neon pink and orange lately. Neon is back. The catwalks of New York, London, Milan and Paris are proving that the neon trend is going to be sticking around for quite some time.
You can make this multicolored blanket with wool leftovers or you can also make a very natural colored version if you prefer.

The harlequin blanket can be made with all types of yarn and in any size you want.

The harlequin p a t t e r n is available in my ETSY SHOP.

1 comment: