Wednesday, June 8, 2011

[let love rule]

[let love rule] by wood & wool stool
[let love rule], a photo by wood & wool stool on Flickr.

This week a friend tipped me;
Lenny is coming to Rotterdam!
I was completely unaware ...
and I'm so glad I got tickets for the concert!
My friend's husband is called Roel and she told me she always sings "let love Roel"
That's a good sign text, so I made her a small reward for the tip.

Yay, I'm looking forward to singing along with Lenny on October 17;
let love rule

7 comments:

  1. lucky you! start counting the days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk, ik heb hem ook twee keer mogen zien...woehoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat ben je toch een schat!
    Veel plezier bij het concert!
    Bjør

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah, dat is leuk!! Super dat je tickets hebt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :))
    ooh fijne herinneringen borrelen boven… super dat je gaat!

    ReplyDelete