Sunday, December 25, 2011

christmas day

christmas day by wood & wool stool
christmas day, a photo by wood & wool stool on Flickr.


Yesterday we celebrated Christmas Eve under the tree
(it was fun and everyone is happy with the presents)
We had a late morning breakfast and this afternoon I have to work at Villa Augustus (that's part of the job, not that I mind)
For the occasion I wear an appropriate 'hares' outfit (found on Etsy)
Tomorrow the four of us will visit Antwerp for diner and drinks.
Enjoy Christmas, whatever you are going to do!

4 comments:

  1. Love your photos, I live in San Diego, California,now we are visiting in Bruxelles and tomorrow we are leaving for Amsterdam, wish I could meet you, you inspire me. I love to knitt and crochet, love your work. Hope to meet you some day, you have a wonderful family,
    Keep in touch,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat leuk, in de huisstijl van de Villa! Je outfit was vast goed voor veel glimlachen van de gasten!
    Hoop dat jullie het leuk gehad hebben in Antwerpen, je kent inmiddels vast alle leuke adresjes!

    ReplyDelete