Tuesday, December 6, 2011

spoonful of cuteness

spoonful of cuteness by wood & wool stool
spoonful of cuteness, a photo by wood & wool stool on Flickr.
Happy with a plastic spoon?
Yes I am.

First I thought the plastic spoons were too expensive.
It is (not) just a plastic spoon.
But they are so cute and were getting cuter everytime I saw them at the Villa Augustus market.

I could not choose, the flowers, dots?
And what colour? blue, red, pink?

First I bought two.
A week later two more.

So I bought them all in pairs.
It's cheaper when you buy two at a time ;)

Keep fooling yourself!

They're worth it! (even the coffee tastes better)

13 comments:

  1. Now you have to buy 4 each time ....
    great spoons :-)
    Enjoy
    Talia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are realy cute and Yes I also could be happy with them:)
    I wish I can find them in Turkey, I will search from google....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homoeopathic and many other remedies may not be stirred with metal, so I use a plastic spoon. Excuse enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I saw them in a shop yesterday (I live in Paris) and I thought that they were a bit expensive... but I still think about them... Have you seen the Nutella knife as well ?? Sooo cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry where I can find in Paris? Thank you

      Delete
    2. Hi Celessa, where in in Paris did you find these lovely spoons?!?! :)

      Delete
  5. They are so cute!Where did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap ik! Heerlijk toch, mooie lepeltjes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I never thoguht plastic spoons could be that pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry where I can find in Paris It so Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These spoons I've bought in Dordrecht, the Netherlands (Villa Augustus) and I really don't know where to buy them in Paris. You can try Celasse (see above comment)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete