Saturday, January 18, 2014

colors of marrakech

marrakech 2012 177marrakech duckmarrakechmarrakech 2012 109marrakech derb dabachibalconymarrakech jardin majorellemarrakech 2012avenue houmman el fetouaki

The past week my mailbox was bursting with applicants for the workshops - and questions about the workshops - in Marrakech.
The April workshop was fully booked within two days.
I'm so excited and can not wait until April!

The composition of the 'April group' is quite international; British, American, Italian and Turkish participants.

For the workshop in October there's only one place for someone who is willing to share a room in the riad.

Cool Crochet 2014 in Marrakech, it's going to be a superb adventure!

1 comment:

  1. One day, when my boys are older, I'll join in from South Africa! For now, I'll wait for your photos. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete