Tuesday, February 11, 2014

wood & wool harlequin pattern

wood & wool harlequin blanket

The harlequin blanket I've designed last summer has been a success!

The first HARLEQUIN blanket still has many daily views and I get a lot of questions about the pattern.

I decided to make a winter version with 100% wool and used The Petit Wool for the blanket.

This time I have written my design into an original wood & wool harlequin pattern!
You can buy the pattern (with detailed photos) in my Etsy shop!

6 comments:

  1. Heel gaaf geworden! Groetjes Lisanne

    draad en praat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a thing of beauty. You are a very clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blanket. And such an excellent idea to sell the pattern. I really hope you do the same for the harlequin cushion one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ingrid, I am sure it will be a huge success for you! x

    ReplyDelete