Monday, February 27, 2017

crochet-climb a palm tree

cool crochet workshop cool crochet workshop cool crochet workshop

Love my job!

I'm working on some brandnew crochet projects for the COOL CROCHET WORKSHOP in May.
Since some of the participants already joined us during the previous workshops and I love to work on new crochet projects anyway.
Inspired by the PINEAPPLE PATTERN I've designed some years ago, I would love to blend in the green theme into the Cool Crochet workshop.
I'm using my endless spools of cotton and wool from Marrakech.
It's not easy to work with 3 different colours in a row, but I like a challenge.

Because we work on a different project every workshop day, it had to be a small project.
So I've worked out a cute palmtree. I might sew on the back of my denim jacket or it will be a mini wall hanging?

Yesterday I started to draw the pattern on paper and made a start with the tree trunk and now I slowly 'crochet-climb' up to the palm leaves!

7 comments:

  1. love it !!!! nice project ! i look forward to join the workshop another time !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een palmboom is altijd een goed idee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful pattern and colours too!!!!!
    many ♡ ly greetings sent by
    Sabine from WO(rms) in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance there is a pattern for the cozy green sweater? ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time i didn't knit it myself, i bought the green cardigan, sorry no pattern... Cheers!

      Delete