Monday, October 23, 2017

palmier

palmier

Palmier

During my first lunch at La Famille Marrakech, I fell in love with this handmade palmtree wall hanging.

An unique woolen palm tree, what an appropriate souvenir!

It reminds me of Marrakech in many ways;
... of course both wonderful workshops, when we had lunch at La Famille.
... the adventurous bike ride to the palm grove La Palmaraie.
... a local law in Marrakech, that buildings should not be higher than a palm tree.
... even the high masts throughout the city are masked like palm trees.
... the delicious dates, my favorite sweets

marrakech october 2017 marrakech october 2017 marrakech october 2017 marrakech october 2017 marrakech october 2017 marrakech october 2017 marrakech october 2017 marrakech october 2017 marrakech may 2017 green gardens workshop

5 comments:

  1. I like your pictures from Marrakech so much!
    LG
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the law re building height! That's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why you have the most beautiful panoromic views everywher in the city! I hope they will never change that 'palmtree law'

      Delete
  3. Wat zijn ze toch mooi, die palmbomen. Betoverd door je mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete