Tuesday, January 16, 2018

huge harlequin blanket pattern

huge harlequin blanket pattern

The huge harlequin blanket is finally finished!

Most of the work was done in 2017 and I 'only' had to work all parts together to make it into a blanket.

I reworked the original harlequin pattern from June 2013, so you can choose whether you want to make the large or smaller version.

You can download the renewed huge harlequin blanket pattern from my Etsy shop.

With this extensive pattern of no less than 22 pages, you can make a huge harlequin blanket, but also a mini baby blanket and everything in between. The size of the blanket is very easily to enlarge or reduce.

The huge version is for enthusiastic and eager crochet queens and a smaller version is perfect to use all yarn leftovers.

Last night it was freezing cold on the attic and I took the blanket upstairs to put it over the duvet...

17 comments:

  1. Wat is ie mooi geworden! Geweldig :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAUW. Wat een project en wat is het mooi geworden. Fijne kleuren heb je gebruikt! Geniet van je warme deken met dit weer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Anneke, een giga klus maar het is de moeite waard geweest. :-)

      Delete
  3. Great work! I like it so much!!
    LG
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. really simply stunning! it must have taken ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! It seemed never ending, but finally the project is finished. I started somewhere in 2017, but I was waiting in a corner for a some months until I promised myself to finish it and I'm very surprised how cool the blanket has become. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. It takes grit and perserverance to finish those long projects. Whenever I want to give up on a long quilting project, I look at the beautiful crocheted lace tablecloth my grandmother made and keep on sewing. The most satisfying things in life require some effort.

      Delete