Wednesday, February 21, 2018

captivating corner

captivating corner

While I am washing my hands, my eye catches the natural colors of the simple utensils and the light, in the corner of the sink.

I'm very visual and can be overwhelmed by a feeling of bliss all of a sudden, by the appeal of 'something simple'.

Our kitchen, an easy, real life space with stuff collected over time.
Kitchen utensils with functionality and personality;
The simplicity of two cutting boards against the kitchen wall.
A small twig, in a soda bottle, because it was just too small to join the magnolia bouquet.
and the shades of the tiles, which seem to change every moment of the day...

and I realise, I'm glad to enjoy the simple things.
(even though it is sometimes exhausting to see 'everything' and to capture the moment afterwards with my camera, haha..)

2 comments:

  1. peach and pink are one of my favorite color combinations. Like Diana Vreeland said, "Pink is the navy blue of India". It certainly is for Mexico, and I suspect morocco too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colours too!
    LG
    Christine

    ReplyDelete