Sunday, April 8, 2018

marrakech mood

chambres d'amis chambres d'amis chambres d'amis chambres d'amis chambres d'amis chambres d'amis chambres d'amis chambres d'amis

This afternoon I'm off to Marrakech again.
I'm always excited to return to the Red City.

On Wednesday we will kick off with the 9th Cool Crochet workshop in Marrakech.

One week later the 3rd Green Gardens workshop is on the program.

Nice detail: this spring edition we have no less than 3 mother-daughter couples, who will join us on our adventures.

I hardly can't wait to settle down in the medina and start with the workshop preparations and meet everyone at Chambres d'Amis.
The first day I will definitely bring a visit to the new Musée Yves Saint Laurent on my bike...

In the meantime you can follow our adventures on Instagram @woodwoolstool #coolcrochetworkshop #greengardensworkshop

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hoe fijn! Goede reis en ik kijk nu al uit naar alle mooie plaatjes.

    ReplyDelete