Saturday, April 4, 2020

painting a palette

painting a palette painting a palette painting a palette painting a palette painting a palette painting a palette painting a palette

Work in progress.

I'm painting a simple color block canvas for our new bedroom. Using the colors from Marrakech, Majorelle blue and moroccan pink. I don't have that many colors in stock, so I have to mix colors and use my imagination to fill in the remaining white blocks.

Haven't been paiting on canvas for ages, but it was great fun to work in the backyard with an improvised easel. Being creative helps me to spend these weeks in a positive way and I'm beginning to 'appreciate' the time for new projects.

I am already quite satisfied with the result so far and will finish the canvas tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment