Sunday, November 27, 2022

knitting alert

oversized waistcoat knitting pattern - oversized gilet breipatroon oversized waistcoat knitting pattern - oversized gilet breipatroon

Knitting alert!

The trend for autumn/winter are oversized waistcoats.

First I made a sand colored waistcoat for Pippa, the second one in dusty pink for myself and this week I knitted another one with tweedyarn.

I love this knitting project and naturally also the waistcoat itself. The striking shoulder detail is my favorite part!

The woolen waistcoat is a super stylish item for this season. You can simply mix it with anything.

Do you absolutely need this oversized waistcoat in your wardrobe?!

You can order the pattern directly from me by sending an email to info@woodwoolstool.com for orders within the Netherlands. Or you can download the knitting pattern in my ETSY SHOP.

The pattern is available in English & Dutch version, with easy to follow description and many photos. And I made a pattern update for the tweed yarn information.

No comments:

Post a Comment