Monday, April 15, 2024

woodwoolwardrobe on vinted

outfits on vinted outfits on vinted outfits on vinted outfits on vinted outfits on vinted outfits on vinted

Hello April! Autum winter stuff out - spring summer stuff in...

You have to be in the right mood to declutter your autumn-winter wardrobe, otherwise you only do it halfway and you might as well don't do it at all.

While bringing out the spring-summer stuff, it was time to have a closer look at some items in my wardrobe.

Some pieces in your wardrobe are simply timeless and you don't have to think about keeping them at all. I was going through the other pile of clothes, which I did not wear last year (or maybe only once) and probably won't wear it again. Such as, for example, my BB jacket with vichy check. I am sensitively allergic to the mohair wool, although it's dear to my heart. However this way I can make someone else happy with it and do justice to this Bellerose classic.

Oh and that fantastic Vanilia dress! I bought this beautiful maxi denim dress for holidays. But it's so much fabric and takes up half a carry-on suitcase, so not exactly a travel light garment. I prefer to opt for a few lighter dresses to take with me. It's par excellence a dress that you can wear all year round, but somehow I don't really wear long dresses at home. Don't ask me why?

Sometimes you just have to be honest with yourself. Some pieces I really love, but they are not me.

So I've listed a woolen BB jacket, a cotton lilac Monki cardigan and Vanilia maxi demin dress on Vinted.

You can find my tiny second hand shop under the name woodwoolwardrobe.

BB jacket S O L D

No comments:

Post a Comment