Tuesday, January 24, 2012
hotel label collection
I love hotels that have something unique.
I'm not talking about stars.
Entering the room and feeling at home.
I don't mind to pay a little more to stay in a good mood room.
A cool hotel room is worth a lot to me.
I think a neat hotel makes your city trip complete.
Not only abroad but also as a 'break' in the Netherlands.
Stay overnight for just one night with good food and breakfast for me is like a mini-vacation.
Here are some of the favorite places I've stayed!
(in random order)
1. Michelberger - Berlin www.michelbergerhotel.com/
2. Lloyd hotel - Amsterdam www.lloydhotel.com/
3. Villa Augustus - Dordrecht www.villa-augustus.nl/new/index-flash.html
4. Mama Shelter - Paris www.mamashelter.com/
5. The Praktik - Barcelona www.praktikhotels.com/
6. Story Hotel - Stockholm www.storyhotels.com/
7. Hotel New York - Rotterdam www.hotelnewyork.nl/index.php/nl/home
8. Boulevard Leopold - Antwerp www.boulevard-leopold.be/
9. Tentenhotel Les Ormes - Villeréal campinglesormes.com/
10. Hotel Bazar - Rotterdam www.hotelbazar.nl/
It may be obvious, such lovely hotels happen to have funny 'do not disturb labels'. Here's my hotel label collection.