Thursday, December 11, 2014

the knitted sweater dress

knitted sweater dress

The sweater dress is knitted, yes you read it right, I'm a knitter too (once in a while)...
As long as it is about wool and needles I am eager!

I've had lots of nice comments and questions about my handmade sweater in the previous blogpost.

In case it's not possible for you to order the knitted sweater dress pattern in my E T S Y shop, you can also send me an e-mail; info@woodwoolstool.com

And yes there's an E N G L I S H pattern of the knitted sweater dress too.

The polder shoot we did last Saturday just a few minutes from our home (no, we don't live on a farm), the harlequin socks are by Effio and the beanie is from Marrakech.

3 comments:

  1. Ik vind hem ook fantastisch en super die foto's in de polder! Hoe lang heb je erover gedaan? Groetjes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Lidia! dankjewel, ja mooi hè dat Oer-Hollandse landschap. ik heb er een paar weken over gedaan om de trui te breien, weliswaar met een aantal bij-projectjes ;) groetjes terug.

      Delete
  2. you’re gorgeous!! I’m so glad I found your blog, this sweater dress fits you perfect and sounds amazingly comfy!!

    ReplyDelete