Tuesday, March 13, 2018
come to where the green is greener
How about a spring break in Marrakech?
Join us and spoil yourself with a green boost!
We only have one twin bedroom available for the upcoming Green Gardens workshop in April in hotel Chambres d'Amis, green oasis in the Medina.
In the past years I've visited quite some stunning gardens and oases in the medina and I fell in love with the amazing green gardens of Marrakech. For those out there, who can't or rather don't want to crochet, we will arrange an opportunity to discover Marrakech in an alternative way.
It's a great way to explore Marrakech and surroundings in a very authentic atmosphere!
The program of the new Green Gardens workshop is full of surprises.
Below just a small list of what you might expect in and around Marrakech;
- discover the hidden and secret gardens in the medina
- bike tour through the huge palmtree grove of Marrakech
- cook your own moroccan dishes under the banana trees in the veggie cooking workshop
- roadtrip to the high atlasmountains
- botanical garden picknick
- green, blue and yellow adventures at Jardin Majorelle
- chill 'french chic' between ancient olive trees
- collect green memories in a personal herbarium
...and many more green surprises!
GREEN GARDENS WORKSHOP Six days in Marrakech! Green is the theme. Price € 725,00 per person. The price is based on a shared twin bedroom and excluding flight ticket. It's not possible to book a single room. It's always possible to book extra nights, before or after the workshop (email@example.com)
- transfer from airport Marrakech to Riad Chambres d'amis (v.v.) - shared twin bedroom (5 nights) including breakfast in Chambres d'Amis. (no single rooms available) - 3 dinners & 4 lunches (drinks not included) - veggie cooking workshop - collecting green memories in a herbarium - all excursions in and around Marrakech
During the workshop we will visit and explore all kinds of gardens in and around Marrakech; An Arabic garden, a rose garden, botanical gardens, secret city gardens, city parks, hidden courtyards, an art garden, museum gardens and vegetable- and herb gardens.
To make the green theme complete, we will also organize a veggie cooking workshop under the banana trees (including vegetables & herbes shopping in de souk). We will make an adventurous bike ride to the gigantic palm grove and a roadtrip to the Atlas Mountains. All the participants will get an herbarium notebook, in which they can make daily sketches and collect green memories, such as leaves and seeds.
You will be surprised how green the Red City actually is. Urban jungle adventures with guided tours and delicious moroccan food, make this green travel-workshop unforgettable!
SPRING GREEN GARDENS WORKSHOP
arrival: Thursday 19th of April 2018 - leaving: Tuesday 24th of April 2018
AUTUMN GREEN GARDENS WORKSHOP
arrival: Thursday 11th of October 2018 - leaving: Tuesday 16th of October 2018
This workshop is a real treat for nature-loving enthusiasts. An adventurous journey to Marrakech, you can make on your own, while you will be 'pampered' and only have to enjoy and relax.
Come to where the green is greener! If you want to join us, just send me an e-mail... (firstname.lastname@example.org)