Friday, March 16, 2018

palmtree having its moment

golden palm tree golden palm tree golden palm tree golden palm tree golden palm tree

Palmtree travel shoebag.

From one of the tryouts of the upcoming cool crochet workshop projects, I've made a matching travel shoe bag for my golden palm tree slingback pumps.
I attached one of the tiny CC palm projects to a linen shoe bag.

Those small bags are ideal for traveling; you can put in your lingerie, shoes, toiletries and loose parts in your suitcase, which makes it easier to pack and organize your travel luggage.

The bag completely fits into my 'golden palm phase'...

2 comments:

  1. Wat een geslaagde combinatie. Vind je schoenen ook prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realise, I now have to break into your home and steel those divine shoes :)

    ReplyDelete