Friday, August 24, 2018

palmtree sweater

knitted palmtree sweater knitted palmtree sweater

N E W in the Etsy shop: KNITTED PALMTREE SWEATER PATTERN

A super easy to follow pattern, even for beginner knitters.

This knitted palmtree sweater is knitted in one piece. The sweater is reversible and has no seems on the shoulder. Both sides have a different look.

For the palmtree sweater I've used an oatmeal tweed yarn, from the Dutch textile super brand Zeeman (one of my favorite yarns). It's machine washable, super soft and comfortable to wear. Yesterday evening I was wearing my palmtree sweater for the first time.

The perfect end-of-summer-sweater, but hey you can wear it all year round!

You can download the KNITTED PALMTREE SWEATER PATTERN in my Etsy shop. Available in English and Dutch version.

Knitting season has started...

No comments:

Post a Comment