Thursday, August 30, 2018

oodles of palms

palmtree domburg a l o h a palmtree attic bedroom cool crochet project going green palmtree vintage tulip chairs les turtles knitted palmtree sweater

Oodles of palms.

When it comes to collecting, I'm sure I'm guilty of it.

Lately I noticed that there are pretty much palm trees in the house, yet unobtrusive many palm trees. At least that's my opinion.

What is too much?

To me it feels organically grown over time, through travel, special souvenirs, handmade items, clothing and gifts from friends that know your 'palmtree passion'.

I arranged my ‘palm objects’ in a tiny palmtree photo report. And I have to admit I couldn't find so quickly photos of the metal moroccan palmtree hanger in the bedroom and the palmtree frisbee in the living and...

No comments:

Post a Comment