Friday, February 28, 2020

books, blankets & boucherouites

books, blankets & boucherouites

The vintage locker, we bought in 2012, has already been a storage place for many stuff.

Since my entire wool stock has moved to my studio, nowadays there are mainly interior and art books in the middle, paperwork on the right and lots of stuff on the left. The middle one is neat, the others are a mess 🙈

The left compartment needs to be cleaned up and sorted out. I don't feel like it nonetheless, because I know I'm not good at cleaning up long-kept personal items at all. First I take everything out, then the entire room is a mess and in the end 90% of the stuff, will go back inside.

I have to wait until I am in a mood. I'm waiting for spring...

For now I wish you'll a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ingrid, just a heads up. I am a physician as well as a crocheter. Wearing my doctor hat. Please prepare yourself for Covid-19. There are cases in the Netherlands and it looks like your department of health not handling it well. expect more cases. This is mild for most younger people. But as you reach your 50s and above it can be quite severe. More deadly than flu. Hopsitals will be overwhelmed. They may impose self isolation. Stock up on nonperishable food, medicines. Start a plan b for your upcoming trips for morocco, as travel in the future may be curtailed. I wish this was all not necessary, but just attended a briefing at our local public health dept (we have cases here) and it looks bad.

    ReplyDelete