Friday, February 21, 2020

chevron blanket pattern



New in my Etsy shop: CHEVRON BLANKET PATTERN

The new chevron blanket is finally finished!

I started it last month and it was a super fun project to work on.

Making a blanket requires some experience, but it's not that difficult.

Well, writing the pattern was something else...
I'm not a big fan of that and it simply takes a lot of time and dedication.
But hey, I know from experience that crochet fans will appreciate the work.

So from now on you can download the newest WOODWOOLSTOOL BLANKET PATTERN from my Etsy shop.

With this extensive and easy to follow pattern of 6 pages and chart, you can make this cool blanket yourself. It's lovely as a through on the sofa, but also a cool baby blanket and everything in between.

The size of the blanket is 1.40 x 1.00 meter, however easy to adjust to a different size.

My brand new design is a perfect project for enthusiastic crocheters.

No comments:

Post a Comment