Monday, March 9, 2020

slow fashion & sustainable souvenirs

slow fashion sustainable moroccan souvenirs

Even before the term 'slow fashion' existed, I was already acting this way.

I always preferred original, beautiful and quality fashion to enjoy in a responsible and sustainable way.

Developing a personal, timeless style, is essential to avoid getting sucked into the madness of chasing after the latest trends.

Many items of my clothes- and shoes collection I already have for years, sometimes more than 20 years.

Although some of you might see me as 'Imelda Marcos', in reality it is not that excessive.

The same rule as it comes to interior objects. I try to follow the sustainable style, by buying for example timeless interior souvenirs.

Fashion fades, style is eternal - Yves Saint Laurent

Buy less. Choose well. Make it last. Quality not quantity. - Vivienne Westwood

marrakech autumnal amsterdam 24/24 een bloemetje op tafel cross over demolition demolition vintique haarlem antwerp breda rotterdam lloydkwartier

No comments:

Post a Comment