Tuesday, March 23, 2010

global happy hangers exchange

When I discovered Dottie Angels happy hangers last week, I went straight to her Etsy shop to buy one. Not even one hangers in the shop so I wrote Tif a little note about it and she replied and suggested to exchange happy hangers!

What a wonderful swap idea. So currently two happy hangers are passing eachother somewhere above the ocean.

Imagine this pretty orange & pink happy hanger will soon be mine and this wood & wool hanger in the pattern of Dottie Angel's first stool is shipped with some small bird whistles to my dear friend. (unfortunately the windup jumping hare did not fit in the envelope Tif, but I promise to send it to you next time)

8 comments:

  1. How fun, such pretty hangers. I have been keeping an eye out for thrifted hangers to have a go at making my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute and such a sweet idea to exchange! i used to paint patterns on hangers, but of course i need to venture into the crocheting dresses for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great idea to swap between friends! If you ever would like to exchange with me, you are welcome and please just let me know:))) Regards!
    p.s.
    Your hangers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anita; actually I've sent this little hanger for Ivo to Brasil some weeks ago and I'm afraid something went wrong...
    Let's hope it will arrive soon. X Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cool idea! Saw Tiff's when she posted it - LOVE your colours! C

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a sweet picture - two colorful and happy hangers flying over the ocean to their new homes. I can't wait to see what yours look like since I love both of your hangers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love everything you are doing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that idea. A perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete