Thursday, March 31, 2016

beside the banana tree

among the banana tree among the banana tree among the banana tree among the banana tree among the banana tree

I love spring changes in the house. Brighten up the space!

The old grey sorting cabinet on my desk moved to the attic for the time being.
It's a piece of furniture you can easily stuff with everything, you don't know where to put. So this happened all the time, everyone in the house is putting things in those 'sorting boxes'; keys, sunglasses, postcards, receipts, half a dozen chargers, scissors, but most of all 'things that absolutely must not get lost'

It was about time to tidy up my desk and get rid of the 'unnecessary' and I obviously moved a lot of stuff to other cabinets and drawers, but at least my desk is not a stockroom any longer.

The banana plant, that has awakened from its hibernation in the attic, has taken place on my desk.

It feels good, working beside a banana tree!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing workspace
    http://soldenochedecocrochet.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ingrid! wat heeft ie de winter goed overleefd! super he! x Marieke

    ReplyDelete