Thursday, May 12, 2016

a harlequin a day

a harlequin a day a harlequin a day a harlequin a day a harlequin a day a harlequin a day a harlequin a day a harlequin a day (or more)

To me crochet in the backyard during these summer may nights are so relaxing.
I love love love to sit outside and working on tiny crochet projects.
During the last cool crochet workshop in Marrakech, we were joking about a new motto 'a harlequin a day, keeps the stress away...'
For me it really works.

At the moment I'm working on a new harlequin blanket.
Lots of 'white' harlequins with and also many different colors to make it 'work'.
Tonight I even made 3 harlequin in a row (i'm totally zen haha)
If you feel you need a harlequin a day prescription, you can find the recipe in my Etsy shop.

*only side effect: it is addictive

4 comments:

  1. i have begun a white harlequin blanket too but i haven't enough time..... it will be my summer nomad project i think... summer will be zen i hope !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer wil be zen and after summer you will end up with a beautiful <> blanket Angéline! Xx

      Delete
  2. Where can I get a giant spool of yarn? Does it have lots of joins/knots? BTW, you're creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spool is e n d l e s s and no knots sofar... It's from Marrakech, our special woolheaven address during the Cool Crochet workshop. Cheers, Ingrid

      Delete