Monday, May 16, 2016

stripes, socks & bookcover

stripes & socks the year of the runaways red suitcase - london april 2013

Socks in heels. Stipes on stripes. I like it a lot, those unusual combinations.

The red shoes are already ten years old and I hardly wear them, since the sneakers made their entry in my shoe collection.
Every now and then I bring them out of the shoe rack.

This weekend I started to read The Year of the Runaways.
The English translation of a novel by Sunjeev Sahota.
I received the book from India in the mail last week.
Just a few months ago I got a request from Bhavi Mehta to use my [red suitcase] photo from London for the cover of the book.
She said the picture is just right for the story.
I like those unexpected surprising twists.

3 comments:

  1. You have just the best style! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just the best style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantstischebcombi, jurkje, sokken en schoenen 👌

    ReplyDelete