Monday, May 23, 2016

rural bike ride

rural ride rural ride rural ride rural ride rural ride rural ride rural ride rural ride rural ride rural ride

Yesterday morning we took full advantage of the one hour it was not raining, to make a test drive on my new bike.

We live on the outskirts of the city and within 5 minutes you are cycling in a completely different landscape along the river between the sheep.

Riding my new blue [holymoly] bike is so much easier and lighter, than my old vintage 'french' bike.
We made a polder tour and even climbing the river embankment was a piece of cake.
We even had time for a cup of coffee on a terrace, facing a dark sky. We raced home and arrived just in time for the rainshower. (it has not been dry since...)

3 comments:

  1. I ever use my old vintage french bike, it is heavy and very creaking but I can't decide myself to buy another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to buy a new bike because I move to another home and another office at the same time and kilometers grow up !!! so i must change for a lighter. not easy to choose the exactly good one ! yours is great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ingrid,

    Nice to see you are enjoying you're new bike.
    We hope you will enjoy it for a very long time to come.
    And if you need any service done, just give us a ring.

    Best regards, Bike Store Dordrecht
    www.bikesandlifestyle.nl

    ReplyDelete