Monday, May 30, 2016

baby blanket pattern

wood & wool b&w baby blanket wood & wool b&w baby blanket

Finally!

I've written the pattern of the wood & wool baby blanket. The first one I already made in 2010 and during the last 6 years received lots of questions about the pattern.

This black & white version of the blanket I started in August last year, so it's about time to finally finish the project!

The pattern is NOW available in my E T S Y - S H O P and you can find a lot of different versions on my blog, when you search for baby blanket inspiration!

wood & wool baby blanket 2010
[blanket shoot at the green barn - september 2010]

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Ingrid, Going to buy pattern now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eimear! I'm looking forward to see your version. Lots of love from a rainy Dordrecht xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited Ingrid!! My daughter just found out she is pregnant today. :). I need to get busy with a blanket!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Teresa! Congratulations, that's wonderful news! I'm happy for you and your family and you have time enough to make a blanket ;-) Xx cheers, Ingrid

      Delete
  3. any baby around... but your blanket is very nice and i love the baby corner in picture !!!!

    ReplyDelete