Monday, March 23, 2015

pineapple love affair

wood & wool pineapple rugwood & wool pineapple rug wood & wool pineapple rug

The pineapple rug is finished! (the plume of the pineapple seemed endless...)

I happen to have a soft spot for pineapples (that you will have noticed)

During the making of the pineapple pillow, I immediately had in mind to begin a major pineapple project.

The spools of fabric yarn in perfect colors were already 'waiting' in the cabinet.
Hey, I mean a lilac plume, what could be more beautiful?

Do you feel like freshen up your place with a pineapple rug?
You can find the pattern in my E T S Y shop.

All you need is 5 spools of fabric yarn, a 12 mm crochet hook and within a few weeks you will have a fruity rug on the floor. (plus free biceps workout)

13 comments:

  1. Guau!!!!
    Me encanta!
    Absolutely fantastic job !!! No words to describe! I really like it very much
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. W À U W! What a beauty!
    Dar word je vrolijk van. Super mooi ontwerp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hij is geweldig. Die wil mijn dochter ook wel op haar kamer. Snel naar Etsy.... Heb je nog woltips in Dordt en omgeving? Ik woon er nog niet zo lang en ben nog zoekende....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Mariken, vlakbij Nobel's brood in de Voorstraat is de mooiste wolwinkel van Dordrecht, Textielfabrique genaamd. Het garen voor dit vloerkleed, kun je wellicht online bestellen, dat heb ik ook gedaan ;) groetjes, Ingrid

      Delete
  4. Dank je wel, Ingrid. Textielfabrique had ik ook al ontdekt. Die zijn inderdaad geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hij is prachtig geworden! Mijn complimenten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work Ingrid.
    A shopping tip, H&M Home in Rotterdam have some nice pineapple articles.
    While I am here, thank you again for the lovely crochet morning a few weeks ago in Dordrecht. I finished my gloves with just enough wool. Was lovely to meet you.
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renata, ah thanks for the tip :) and it was lovely meeting you last time at the workshop. Yesterday we there was a cool crocheteer from Australia ;) hope te meet you again, ahoy, Ingrid x

      Delete
  7. Hello, I love your crochet, is beauty, I love this colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
    Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet

    ReplyDelete