Monday, February 8, 2021

lemon painting - work in progress

lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon

L E M O N - work in progress.

I'm painting a lemon for our kitchen wall.

Haven't been paiting on canvas for months, and all of a sudden this morning I felt right in the mood for painting.

The beautiful bright 'snow' light in the studio, motivated me to start with fresh new painting project in my atelier this morning. Some white canvases were already waiting in the corner for me to pick up the brush again.

The lemon itself is inspired by the lemon wall hanging and the lemon poster from Arles in our livingroom.

The lemon base is ready, tomorrow i will continue with the background and 'perfecting' the lemon.

Henk came to visit my studio (with camera hahaha) and afterwards I had to laugh about my peculiar painting postures. Blame it on my utmost concentration.

In the afternoon we went out into the freezing cold for a walk through the picturesque snow landscape.

A fresh start of the new week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment