Tuesday, December 17, 2019

december ☆

december december december december december december

Just like last year no Christmas tree in da house, only a few pine- and eucalyptus branches.

The eucalyptus branch is a souvenir from the hotel in Essaouira where we stayed last October. The gardener was pruning the huge eucalyptus trees on the property and I asked him if I could have one to take home with me. The guy looked rather surprised, but he thought it was funny.

I have searched everywhere in the attic for our x-mas hares family this morning, but have not been able to find them yet. Well tomorrow I will make another attempt, because it's no Christmas without our cute traditional hares around.

For now we are okay with the a little extra 'green', a paper star and lots of candles in the run-up to Christmas.

Slowly getting into the Christmas mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment