Wednesday, May 13, 2020

wednesday 13th of may

wednesday 13th of may

Wednesday 13th of May, 1:20 PM

View from the bamboo daybed. And another day at home.
I’m feeling pretty good right now and I discovered during the last 'quarantine months', I can be a house sparrow, as we say in the Netherlands.
I don't mind to spend a lot of time at home. I also realize I have variety to go to work 3 times a week, no doubt that makes a lot of difference!

clock - Habitat flap clock from London (2004)

vintage cigale wallvases - collected over the years from Lammie's Saturday shop and Magasin Horaz

frisbee - Haven Surf 'good vibes' frisbee (October 2016)

chair - vintage garden chair from Spain (road trip July 2014)

checekered cushion - handmade by me (April-May 2020)

framed print - l'amour toujours by Ninainvorm (2010)

ficus elastica - rescued from the 'damaged houseplant corner' with a few broken leaves (February 2020) fully recovered now

pink plant table - Lammie's Saturday shop (May 2018)

painting - Fantasia performance from Essaouira (October 2019)

hallway wall painting - visible in the background - made by me (May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment