Sunday, April 11, 2021

travel throwback

marrakech april 2018 cool crochet workshop marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018 marrakech april 2018

A moroccan memory picture from exactly 3 years ago popped up on my iPhone this morning.

Upon seeing those images, it sometimes feels surreal that it once felt so 'natural' to travel.

Yet I booked my flight to Marrakech for october a few weeks ago.

If all goes well, we will start the Marvelous Marrakech retreat in October, with the group of 13 women that was supposed to come and join us in October last year.

We are positive and keep our fingers crossed, by then everyone will have been vaccinated and traveling will be possible again.

October 2019 I was in Marrakech for the last time and I miss the Red City, the atmosphere, the food and lovely people.

Tomorrow I'm going to stay a few nights at my friend Ank (owner of hotel Chambres d'Amis) in Amsterdam and we will put together a new Marvelous Marrakech program. I am SO looking forward to new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment