Wednesday, March 23, 2022

striped baby blanket - crochet pattern

striped baby blanket - crochet pattern striped baby blanket - crochet pattern striped baby blanket - crochet pattern

A brandnew baby blanket for Liam-Novi.

He just loves to sleep in his cozy bamboo crib under a blanket when he's with us.

You know I made quite some baby blankets in my woodwoolstool career, but making a blanket for your own grandchild is something completely different.

Liam loves colors and so do I, so that's a good thing.

Last year I made a similar blanket for his baby room when Pippa was pregnant. This striped baby blanket is square and an updated version and not the same crochet pattern as the natural baby blanket. It's a perfect crochet project to use up yarn leftovers.

You can find the renewed CROCHET PATTERN in my Etsy shop. Easy level with crochet chart, tips & tricks, in English and Dutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment