Friday, September 29, 2023

knit your own - oversized waistcoat pattern

knitted waistcoat pattern oversized waistcoat knitting pattern - oversized gilet breipatroon

The wardrobe must-have for autumn/winter is an oversized waistcoats!

So I knitted one with showy shoulder detail last year and made a new knitting pattern for you.

The woolen waistcoat is a super stylish item for the upcoming season. You can simply mix it with anything.

Do you need this oversized waistcoat in your wardrobe?!

You can download the knitting pattern in my ETSY SHOP. This pattern is available in English and Dutch version, with easy to follow description and many photos. In case you missed it, here's a reminder.

Easy-peasy!

For orders in the Netherlands you can also send me a DM through Instagram or email to info@woodwoolstool.com

NOTE: Are you more of a crocheter than a knitter? I also made a crochet pattern for a waistcoat for my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment