Friday, January 25, 2019

green & pink

chevron pillow pattern - green & pink

With green & pink you can't go wrong. Those two colors compliment each other really nicely.

Actually this is the prototype of my latest chevron pillow design. I started to make this one before the two multicolored chevron pillows.
While I was working on this green & pink project, I imagined the chevron pattern would look cool with lots of colors too. And eventually I finished the multicolored ones first.

Last week I finally finished the green & pastel pink pillow... (well as a matter of fact I simply had to stitch the seams)

Using only two colors, this green & pink pillow is quite a bit easier to make, also for beginners.

You can download the CHEVRON PILLOW PATTERN in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment