Sunday, March 22, 2020

diagonally striped mittens - crochet pattern

diagonally striped mittens diagonally striped mittens

What a year this week has been.

We are all in the same #stayhome situation and I will not elaborate on it now.

As a matter of fact, I did not really find time to crochet much, but I did a lot of things in the house and garden.

Due to this whole quarantine challenge many unfinished projects and piled up mess are finally tackled. No rush, because we seem have lots of time all of a sudden.

As promised, I wrote and worked out the crochet pattern for the diagonally striped fingerless mittens. The pattern is now for € 1,00 available in my ETSY SHOP in Dutch and English version.

The proceeds of the pattern sale will be donated to a corona fund, just like all other patterns in the shop.

I would like to thank everyone for the many enthusiastic purchases of cocooning craft patterns. I hope you all amuse yourself while crafting and the crochet- and knitting pattern are helpful to prevent boredom.

And well spring has started, time for mittens is almost over. Who cares? You can also use the pattern to make a sunglass or phone cover. Use your imagination...

Stay home and stay positive!

Xx
Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment