Tuesday, November 17, 2020

diagonal striped fingerless mittens - crochet pattern

diagonal striped mittens - crochet pattern diagonal striped mittens - crochet pattern

A new project on my crochet hook; fingerless mittens in a cool colorbination.

Earlier this year I made a similar pair in black & white tweed yarn.

This time I'm making a colorful variant, with lilac and orange-brown yarn.

The first one I've crocheted in no time and because it turned out surprisingly cool, I wanted to share it with you straight away, even before I'm starting the second one.

If you want to make the diagonal striped mittens yourself, you can download the crochet pattern in my Etsy shop.

It's available a DUTCH and ENGLISH version.

A fast, fun and easy crochet project.
The fingerless mittens are very practical, warm and unisex.
You can make the mittens from yarn leftovers, as you will need very little yarn for this project.

Moreover, it's an excellent handmade December gift. Everyone likes to get a handmade gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment