Monday, December 13, 2021

the striped spencer - new knitting pattern - easy-peasy!

knitted striped spencer barcelona december 2021

Thé ongoing trend of AW 2021 are spencers!

You see them even more than last year. Three years ago I designed a knitting pattern for a checkered spencer.

It seemed a perfect piece in my winter wardrobe. So this year I wanted to design a new striped spencer with super nice fit. This time I knitted everything in one go, so it couldn't be easier!

I brought my new lilac & yellow striped spencer to Barcelona last week. A perfect garment for a city trip, it's nice and warm on your body and yet easy to wear under a blazer or coat.

The woolen spencer truly is a stylish item for the colder months. You can simply mix it with anything. Wear it over a t-shirt with long sleeves or under a jacket or cardigan. It's perfect for the feminine look, with a blouse, pencil skirt and heels, but can also be combined with pants, even with Adidas track pants ;-)

Mix, don't match. Everything is possible. Well, actually you can let your imagination run wild with this new basic spencer pattern.

Everyone needs a spencer in their winter wardrobe! You can download the knitting pattern of the STRIPED SPENCER KNITTING PATTERN in my ETSY SHOP. This new pattern is available in English and Dutch version, with easy to follow knitting chart.

And in the meantime I have knitted another one, a green striped tweed version. Easy-peasy!

Obviously you can also make a spencer in one color, also beautiful and even more easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment