Wednesday, February 21, 2024

mi casa, mimosa

februari 2024 februari 2024 februari 2024 februari 2024 februari 2024 februari 2024 februari 2024 februari 2024

Wednesday 20th of February

New things on the wall;
A graph by Cees Dolk Les arts florissants 41/50, purchased from our savings at the art library SBK Dordrecht.
A Paris plate by Nathalie Lete for Anthropologie.
A mega ceramic cigale of 30 centimeters.
We had the last two objects in our house for a longer time and they were patiently waiting for a suitable spot on the (kitchen)wall.
I bought the ceramic fennel & beetroot years ago in Marrakech. They always hung outside on the fence in the backyard, but due to the stormy weather of the last few months I took them inside and gave them a safer place.

... and because it's mimosa month, I got a new bunch from henk. For I love it so much! We are eagerly awaiting spring, it's nice inside, but I'm really looking forward to garden life. Is it me or will this winter last forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment