Tuesday, March 5, 2019

oh ombre

ombre baby waistcoat ombre baby waistcoat ombre baby waistcoat

Oh ombre!

Finished the ombre baby waistcoat I started yesterday.

It really is a piece of cake and made within a few hours.

For this mini crochet project I've selected 4 colors from the wool stock; tweed yarn from natural to gray to black.

Cool color palette for a tough baby and the expectant mother (my niece from London) liked the sneak preview I send her ;-)

Yesterday I posted the dusty pink baby waistcoat and was in the mood to make another one. The color inspiration came naturally, standing in front of my wool cabinet. I love how the darker hues fade.

Do you fancy to make wooly waistcoat for an anno 2019 baby? You can download the pattern in my ETSY SHOP.

I will certainly make a few more for '2019 babies' in our friends & familie circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment