Saturday, November 30, 2019

habitat, make it yours

interior - november 2019 interior - november 2019 interior - november 2019 interior - november 2019 interior - november 2019

I've spent more time at home in November than I did over the past half year. I'm a 'summer person' and I love playing in my garden and being outside. Inside the house I'm surrounded by just a few (big) plants and interior is getting more important to me.

Interior is an extension of your personality. That's what makes it so interesting and creative. Your interests, personal stuff collected over the years and being surrounded by things that are important to you. Certainly during the autumn and winter months, your habitat has to be a place where you can relax and really charge.

Well this time of year is fine too and I've been looking forward to spend more time at home, reading, watching movies, netflixing and finally finish the unfinished projects and find time to be creative and start new projects.

While the golden xs woodwoolstool cover is still in progress, I already have ideas about what to make next...

No comments:

Post a Comment