Monday, April 20, 2020

chevron cushion - another unfinished project done

chevron pillow crochet pattern chevron pillow crochet pattern

Another unfinished project done.

The first stitches of this pillow I made last May.
This chevron pillow ended up on the pile of almost unfinished projects.

And all I actually had to do, was to buy an inner cushion and sew the seam. Having 'extra' time, somehow brings so much satisfaction.

The cushion has two different sides; one white & multicolored stripes and the other one white, lilac & yellow with smaller stripes.

Fancy to make one yourself?

You can download the chevron pillow pattern in my ETSY SHOP.

PS: All patterns in my shop are still 1 euro each and I keep donating the pattern sales proceeds to a Corona fund. Since I started the 1 euro - pattern sale on March 15th, I already sold over 350 patterns, huge thanks to everyone who contributed to this 'creative' help!

1 comment:

  1. Heb het patroon direct besteld, was het de vorige keer vergeten en heb er niet meer aan gedacht. Gelukkig herinner jij mij eraan ;-)

    ReplyDelete