Monday, October 26, 2020

woodwoolwardrobe on vinted

woodwoolwardrobe on vinted woodwoolwardrobe on vinted

Today i've declutterd my autumn-winter wardrobe.

You really have to be in the mood for this job, otherwise you only do it halfway and you might as well don't do it at all.
After storing the summer clothing few weeks ago, it was time to have a closer look at the AW wardrobe.

Some pieces in your wardrobe are simply timeless and you don't have to think about keeping them at all. I was going through the other pile of clothes, which I did not wear last year (or maybe only once) and probably won't wear it either this season.

Sometimes you just have to be honest with yourself. Some pieces I really love, but they are not me.

So today I've listed some dresses, cardigans, jackets, ankle boots and handbags on Vinted, a free marketplace for pre-loved fashion. The Don't-you-wear-it?-then-sell-it Vinted, you probably know.

I'm gonna give it a try and downloaded the Vinted app and took some pictures of clothes that I am going to offer.

You can find my tiny second hand shop under the name woodwoolwardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment