Tuesday, October 13, 2020

sweater weather

sweater weather sweater weather

Hello October, hello autumn, hello sweater weather.

I've been raking the leaves from our walnut tree in the backyard for a few days in a row. Never before we had somy many walnuts and the walnut harvest is drying and ripening.

Today the weather is lovely and i like to 'work' in the garden.

Last weekend I swapped my summer clothes for the autumn & winter wardrobe and I found my handmade Julia sweater again.

The JULIA sweater knitting pattern I designed last year and used JULIA yarn by Zeeman, a Dutch textile super.
Julia yarn is available in 10 different colors; off-white, gray, green, lilac, yellow, red, pink, bordeaux, ocher, blue, baby blue and black. I chose lilac.

When you are a beginning knitter and you would like to knit something else than just a scarf, this is the perfect project for you!

I'm sure you are able to complete this easy-level project.
The sweater is reversible, knitted in one piece, so there are no seems on the shoulder. Both sides have a different look.

It's a great pattern for advanced knitters too, because the tricky part of putting your knitted sweater together, is a lot easier.

You can download the Julia sweater pattern in my ETSY SHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment